Please write a 100-200 word introduction about yourself. Talk about
your hobbies, family, study, friends, where you live, what you like,
foods you like and anything else you want to.
Note: You need to be be a gmail member to post. Please go to www.gmail.com and become a member. Then use your password to post here.
Deadline July 13
My name is Owen from Class 30
ReplyDeleteI come from New Zealand and I love to eat fruit and play rugby. Last weekend I went for a walk in Olympic Park in Seoul. It was so hot^^
My name is Owen2 I like Peanuts and Bananas.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHi my name is Hong Ki Hyuck
ReplyDeleteI live jeonju in korea
I live my parents and tow old sisters
My hobby is play guitar and my favorite sports is basketball this is very exiting
I like ice noodles this food is very delicious and cool
Ah my english name is Leonardo
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteMy name is Se-hee from Class 30.
ReplyDeleteHello.
My name is se-hee, Jeong.
I live in Gun-san and my English name is hope.
I have four family members including my father,mother,brother and me.
My hobby is listening to music and reading book and My blood type is O.
My favorite food is ramen. It is also easy to cook and eat easily.
But the point is not very nutritious issues.
My favorite color is skyblue. Because sky blue makes me feel fresh and shiny like looking at the sky.
I am very activity and honesty for everyone and many people told me that i am a good girl.
I am not good at english, but i am ready for doing everything well and doing my best.
Hi owen teacher!
ReplyDeleteMy name is Hwa yeol Ryu and my english name is jeff. you made this name. Thanks^^
And then i introduse myself.
I live in JBNU dormitory, saebitkwan.
I have four Family mambers including me,younger brother,mom and dad. I very very love my family
I enjoy playing soccer very much. My position is defensive mid-fielder. And I sometimes play basketball. I think i like ball games except baseball.
My hobby is listening music and watching movies.
My Favorite food is tteokbokki, sundae, kimchi stew, kimbab....all of korean food. Because this kind of food is not boring. Also i love the other conturies food.
My personality is almost extrovert. So i like friends and i have many friends. All my friends are indispensable to me.
I'm not good at english speaking but i try to speak english fluently. I will do my best.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHi. My name is Ji-Young Park from class 30
ReplyDeleteMy English name is Kelly
I'm from yeong-gwang but l live in dormitory
l have five family members including father, mother, older brother, younger sister and me
I love them because they give me delight
My favorite color is black and green
Because black is simple and green makes me feel sprout
l like to eat chocolate and fruits
I love idol star like super junior, B1A4, teen top etc
So my hobby is listening to music
I'm clumsy in English but l will do my best
hello, Owen! My name is Yu-Jeong in your class.
ReplyDeleteMy english name is Anna-lise. Spell it right?ㅠㅠ
Let me introduce myself right now.
I live in Jeon-Ju since birth and I love Jeon-Ju althogh is small city.
My family consist 5 person including me
My hobby is listening to music and computer.
My favorite sport is soccer but I like only watch.:)
When guys play soccer, it looks cool.
I'll get marry soccer player.kk
And my favorite food is sweet food like children taste..
Than, have a good weekend and see you next monday~~
hi! my korean name is il-hwan choi and my english name is marc anthony
ReplyDeleteIntroduce yourself to try today.
My hobby is to play basketball. Learned to play basketball in high school basketball since then, starting from now, Chonbuk National University, an amateur basketball team in the league to play in the gym is a weekend. I'm ashamed to say this seems to be good little basketball. Ha ha ha ha The remaining three weeks we're having a great time together would be fine. Have a nice weekend
class 30
DeleteMy name is Seungjin from class 30
ReplyDeletehello, Owen. My english name is luke? look?....
let me introduce myself briefly.
I was born in Seoul, but now I'm living in Jeonju.
I think coming the age of 2 sometime in Jeonju and i think jeonju very nice city
My hobbies are playing games or meet friends and drink and exercise
My friends and I made a promise to go to Caribbean Bay. So I am making muscular body. it's very so hard.......ㅠㅠ
At first glance you thought it was very cold person.
But you ard very funny and good
I'll look forward to fun your English classes until august 10.
see you next week monday. have a nice fire friday and weekend.
hahahahahahaha.^^
Hello. My name is Kim Soo-Hyun from class 29.
ReplyDeleteEnglish name is Winter.
I'm from Suwon in Gyeonggi-do, but I live dormitory now.
The four members of my family, father, mother, sister and me.
My sister is Hansin University student and Grand 3.
My friends are very funny and exciting.
My hobbies are reading books and watching movies.
I'm now reading a book name is 'you are sick youth'.
This book is best-selling.hihihi
I like just sleep. I'm always tired.
Have a nice weekend. See you next monday.
Bye-bye~
My name is Lee eo jin. and my english name is Ace
ReplyDeletei will introduce myself to you
i'm live in the gun san
gun san is very peaceful city so very quite that very good for need for rest people
i'm a univ student freshman and my major is computer engeineering
That reason i choice the computer engeineering is my dream is very famous game programmer so i want to study computer
my hobby is read the book. many people dosen't belive my hobby hahaha but it is true so my favorite author are 댄 브라운,베르나르 베르베르 because 댄 브라운 is a write the fact fiction it is have a reality and 베르베르 is write the very creative fiction i think he is genious i love his book
my english level is too low
so i need your teach
i want to be englsih very well
tahnks to teach me
have a nice weekend~
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteMy name is Song Cheol-Beom from class 30
ReplyDeleteLet me introduce my self.
My hobby is web surfing, naver blogging, chatting and so on.
I speak the Japaness language very well far much better than English. XD
English is very very very difficult.
I'm living dometory room and my home is in Incheon. All my family members are living there now EXCEPT ME!!
I really want to go home and meet my family as soon as possible.
In my family, there're me, my father, my mother, and younger sister in high schooler.
My sister is sport person. She play the archery very well.
She is a archery player. She often win the prise in national contest.
Maybe, You can see her in TV after a few year.
My father is the professor like you. Father's major is the electronics.
I respect him.
My mother is Japanese. That's why, I speak Japanese language fluently.
I listen to japanese, when I was baby and I grow up listening the japanese language.
I love nottou(納豆、なっとう). It is similar Korean food Cheonggukjang bean.
I like all food. "Don't be picky" is my creed.
nottou->nattou
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteMy name is Minsu-Ahn from Class 25
ReplyDeleteHello. My name is Sevi (Minsu-Ahn).
I’m from Chungcheongnam-do Teaan but l live in jeonbuk university dormitory. l have four family members including father, mother, younger sister. I love E-Sports because feel tension, excited, thrilled and funny. I like progamer is Young-Ho Lee, Jong-Hyun Jung.
My hobby is reading book, watch TV, play game. recently reading “Roman story”, watch drama “chujukja”, “youryeong” and play Starcraft II, Diablo III. I favorite food is rice because Korean food eating the most long. also I like fruit because colorful, sweet.
My dream is computer programer because make useful program to people. however computer programer need english. So I need teaching of professor.
Thank you. See you next week Monday~!
Hello, My name is Sang hyeon Jung (Hermes).
ReplyDeleteI'm from Iksan, Korea.
I graduated Won-Kwang boys high school.
My major is Computer Science Engineering, But i can't programming well..ㅠㅠ
I join the club, SMART U which makes a smart phone application.
I'm studying the way makes a iPhone application.
I want to be a smart phone application developer.
I like reading the book writed by Guillaume Musso and watching drama these days.
Drama 유령 is very exciting!!
It handles hacker and crime. These material for drama makes me want to learn hacking.
But i can't learn hacking, because it's very very hard and needs long time....ㅠㅠ
Anyway I'll study hard. So I'll be a good programmer and English well.
Class 29, 201214967 Sang hyeon Jung
Deletehello. my name is chantelle(so yeon Beak), and I am twenty years old.
ReplyDeleteMy family consists of my parents, one older brother and me.
I was born in Jeongeup that is famous for the Naejangsan.
My hobby is cooking and I love spicy food. Especially like Toppokki.
My friends are nice and fun. So, I really like my friends.
My favorite subject is Physics. Without a good physical reason.
In contrast, English does not like. However, through this opportunity I hope English is your favorite instrument. good bye.
July 13
Hi my name is par minji from class 39.
ReplyDeleteAnd my English name is valentine.
I live gimje in korea.
I have five members including my father moder broder sisrer and me.
I like music verry much.
So My hobby is singing music and listening to music.
My favorite food is pizza, chiken.
And I like bannana, apple.
My favorite color is pink.
Thanks. Have a nice weekend.
Bye~~~~
Par minji☞park minji
Deletemoder broder☞mother brother
bannana☞banana
hi.my name is ho seung lee.but my name is Rico in your class.
ReplyDeletemy major is resource&energy engineering.my major is very interesting
i'm from iksan.my habby is play soccer,computer games,read webtoons.
my family consist of father,mother,two sister and me.
my oldest sister is nurse and another sister is university student.
i like watching soccer.i'm fan of FC Barcelona.because they play is fantastic.thank you.
Hi Owen Techer! My name is Jinsil Jo. English name is Madona.
ReplyDeleteI live in Jeonju. Let me introduce my famliy. Father, mother, sister, brother and me. My sister is sixteen years old. She is good at panting. So My father is proud of her. My brother is fourteen years old. He wants to be a soccer player. So He loves playing soccer. My hobby is listening to music and dancing. When I go home, Listening to music. Also I like dancing. When I was high school student, I was member of dance culb.
I glad to English study with you! :-)
Thank you!
From class30
DeleteMy name is Kim Hye-Jin from Class 39.
ReplyDeleteHello. My name is Kim Hye-Jin and my English name is Destiny.
I live in Iksan. I have lived there until now.
I have 5 family members, who are my father, mother, two younger sisters, and me. My family are a tonic for my life.
My favorite subject is Korean history. Because Korean history feels like storybook. So, It is pleasant to study. But I am not good at English. Thus I am studying English hard.
My hobby is playing the piano. I learned playing the piano from 1999 until 2006. I am happy when I play the piano.
I like to eat kimchi which my grandmother makes. It is very delicious. I also like to eat home made. But I am not good at cooking.
I like to read books. I was quite relieved by that. So, I read books all day when stressed.
I am very introverted. So I do not have many friends. But my friends are funny, kind and give me many help.
My dream is a teacher. I think I still lack a lot. But I study hard and I will achieve a dream.
I hope that this summer semester is to be a good opportunity for me.
Thank you!
My name is kim ji seon from Class 30.
ReplyDeleteI'm living in chonbuk university dormitory and my hometown is naju ,jeonnam.
I'm lazy and distance is too close, sometimes i wake up late at morning.
I major in earth and environmental sciences.
I have a family of five; mother, father, older brother, older sister and me.
I'm youngest of the family.
My family's blood type is O
I'm a outgoing and lively person. But Sometimes I can't talk to strangers when I alone.(No familiar person at near place) :-)
My hobby is listening music. I tend to listen music in the rest times.
I like animals and among them. I like the puppy most.
My favorite food is a green salad with sweet dressing and potato or sweet potato salad.
Hi. My name is Uhm young sun from class 30.
ReplyDeleteMy nickname is Tatum.
I come from Jeongeup.
But I live in dormitory.
I have five family members including father, mother, older brother, older sister and me.
I love to meet friends.
Because It is fun.
I like to watch a basketball game.
Because Basketball is exciting.
Hello, my name is Jae Gu Kwon from class 30.
ReplyDeleteMy english name is Hedley.
I live in Gwang ju. But now I live friend home
I have five family parents and two brothers and me
I graduated sejong high school in 2011
My major is public administration.
My hobby is listening music and playing computer game
I enjoy computer game League of Legend. It very excitied
My favorite food is sushi and chicken
My personality is introvert. But I always try conversation.
My specialty is baduk. Half of my life study baduk.
Baduk is similar chess
My baduk level is very high but I'm not pro
Thank you.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHi teacher. My name is kim hyun soo.
ReplyDeleteAnd my english name is christiano.
I ilve in a jeon-ju. And my hometown is jeon-ju
My major is energy&resource engineering.
My family is consist of mother,father,sister and me.
Parents are businessman. Sister is student.
My hobby is plying soccer and listening the music.
And i like cooking. But food taste is ....soso
thank you see you next week
hi~ my name is moon ki hune.
ReplyDeletemy hobby is singing and playing game.
i have 5 family. father, mother, me, brother, sister.
i have many friend. good boys.
i'm from mokpo. but now i live in jeonjoo.
i love any food. shicken is very good!!
i like watching baseball.
have a good weekend!!
Hi my name is myung su ju
ReplyDeleteMy English name is ferien i don't know spelling
my hobby is listen music and play game
I have four family mother father brother and me
my favorite food is meat, so i eat many meat but i am very thin
My thin body is very stress to me.
Now i live in dormitory. but my hometown is gwangju
I like walking with my friend and i love stay home alone
Now i major in statistics. very hard study to me.
Thank you good bye
from 30class
DeleteHello~! teacher my name is Han seong yeon
ReplyDeleteand my English nickname is Brody~.
My family of four people father, mother, younger brother and me.
Today our family ate 찜닭, 찜닭 also delicious as 닭갈비,
so I recommend to you 찜닭.
My major is computer engineering so I have been study hard.
My hobby is to play basketball. It is so exciting and funny.
This summer is getting hotter and hotter, so I plan to go on travel the Island 위도. I really expect this trip.
Why don't you go travel to island in this summer?
have a good time in this weekend~
bye~bye~
Hello! my name is Kim Myung-Hwa from class 30.
ReplyDeleteI was born in Jeong eup but, I live in Jeonju now.
I graduated Tae-in high school in 2011.
My major is public administration.
I have 5 family members including father, mother, two younger brother and me.
My hobby is play the piano I also really like listening to music.
My favorite color is blue and black.
My motto is that nothing is impossible as long as I work hard and make a good effort.
Just like many college students today, my goal in attending college is to live
a secured life in the future by getting a good job.
Thank you! :)
Hello.
ReplyDeleteMy name is Park Hyoon Hye. English name is Lauren.
I met you in 39class.^.^
I'm from Busan. but l live in yeosu.
Do you know yeosu expo? very wonderful!
My family is four members. father, mother, younger brother and me.
They are very funny and harmony.
My hobby is Writing a letter. so I have many friend.
I'm learning education. I want to be a multiple cultures teacher. but I'm not good at English.ㅠㅠ I will study English very hard!!
My personality is introvert and outgoing half-and-half. so I'm very busy.:)
My favorite food is ice-cream. It is very sweet and cool! I love it.
and My favorite color is sky blue. Because sky blue is cool.
lastly I like soccer. but just see. I love Ji Sung Park!! He is very nice. and He is soccer very well. I want to marry him.:-)
Thank you for Reading.
bye^^
Hello~ my name is kim do hyoung english name is Eric.
ReplyDeleteI have been studying in computer engineering.
When I high school student, I was not good at English,
so I study Practical English this summer term.
But I came to the university I have study hard.
Now I'm major representative in university.
My personality is introvert. but I try to change outgoing personality.
My favorite is chicken and hate food is soju.
Nice to meet you for this semester.
I LOVE YOU~!
Hi. Owen!
ReplyDeleteMy name is Kwak ye ji from class 30.
and my english name is Zara
I live in Jeonju.
I have four family members including father mother younger brother and me.
I major in statistics.
My hobby is watching movie.
My favorite food is bulgogi. Bulgogi is very delicious.
I like to meet friends. Because it is always exciting.
And I like to hiphop music. To hear hiphop music relieves stress.
Goodbye~
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHi Owen Teacher Nice to meet you!
ReplyDeleteMy korean name is Jang jung min and english nickname is Will.
To introduce about me
I'm live in kunsan. In the near jeonju
I will not good speak English but Owen teacher is very good speak korean.I envy you.
My hobby is computer game and listening to music. The name of this game is LOL(league of legend).
I will work hard in special session. give you help me plz.
Hi, teacher~
ReplyDeleteMy name is Jeon sang yong and English name is Kaden.
I was born in Icheon and I live in Icheon until now.
rice, ceramic is Icheon indigenous product.
do yo know Icheon ssalbab?
I have family of four. father, mother, sister, me.
we family is happy.
My major is computer engineering. It is so exting and amusing.
but maybe I will study constantly bacause this field rich in variety. I'm favorite food is potato cooking that fry, griil, steam and so on. just like potato.
I hate summer bacause so very hot. but i like going to sea,
swimming pool in summer. and i like listen to music.
good bye~
Hello! My name is Park JinSun from class 30.
ReplyDeleteMy english name is Louise. It was surprise that my english name is same with your sister`s name. When I am 12 years old, my english academy teacher made me this name.
My hobby is drawing pictures on computer. In winter vacation, I have much time to draw. I am too busy and too tired to draw now. But I still like drawing.
I also like listening music. I don`t know the newest songs well. I usually listen my favorite artist`s songs. my favorite foreign artists are Jason Mraz, SUM41, Simple Plan, and so on.
Hello my name is Lee sang gyu, english name is Tommy.
ReplyDeleteI live in Jeongeup. Jeongeup is famous of maple.
My family member is four, me, father, mother and younger brother.
I like eat some food. Pizza, hamburger, potato...
My favorite food is bacon, I'm not Vegetarian.kkkk
And i like fruit. especially i like banana and apple.
My major is computer engineering. I become computer engineer.
And my hobby is listening to music and watch a movie.
I like Ballad, Rock, R&B, Hiphop... all kinds of music.
Especially, I like Bigbang, Adele, and Pixie Lott.
Nice to meet you~
I hope I can learn a lot from you during this semester.
Hello Owen McCaffrey Teacher.
ReplyDeletemy name is yoon ho se.
my english name is miguel. very good english name !
I'm from is mokpo in jeonranamdo but live apart from one's own family in jeonju.
My hobby is singing so often go to karaoke.
My favorite food is sashimi.
I'm personality is intellectual.
because prefer to coding in C language.
I made a lot in the C language.
For example, things like games made fortress.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHello~~. My name is Kim ki woong, and my English name is Leonardo.
ReplyDeleteI'm from PyeoungChang in Kangwondo.
PyeoungChang is very far from Jeonju.
So, whenever I go to the home, I'm so tired.
But, I'm very proud of my hometown.
Because 2018 olympic will be held in PyeoungChang.
And I like every kind of food.
But, meat is my favorite food.
Especially, chicken is wonderful.
My hobby is so many.
Playing basketball, listening to rock music, singing a song, and watching a video of drummer's play.
I love rock music so much.
Especially, drum is fantastic.
So, I want to be a good teacher and drummer.
Thank you for reading.
Hi Nice to meet you Owen Teacher!
ReplyDeleteMy name is Kang ji yoon and english name is Eva.
I am a student of Computer Engineering.
I live in jeonbuk university dormitories.
My hobby is reading book.
I hate the most in subjects in English.
but I will try a lot of listening to your class
I like summer because warm but the hate is very very hot.
I want to get good grades so hard study!
Thx for my writing
hello
ReplyDeletemy name is park seul-gi
my english name is paris
i'm form daejeon
daejeon is middle of south korea
daejeon is science city
My major is Computer Science Engineering
my favorite food is dumpling and chicken.
i don't eat sushi and tomato.
I have four Family mambers including mother,fother,younger brother, and me.
my hobby is listen to music.
i listen to music in break time.
my favorite color is purple and black.
my favorite singer is justin beber.
my favorite subject is biologic.
I am not goot at english..
i like your class.:)
see you next week.
have a nice day!
Hello. I will start the introduction of myself.
ReplyDeleteMy name is Joung-Hyun Lee, and my english name is Leo.
I am twenty-two years old.
I am now majroing in Computer Engineering in Chonbuk National University.
It is my hobby to visit new places and take a picture of the place which is memorable.
I have four family members, which are my parents, younger brother.
Although my ability in English is not enough, and I am not confident on English.
I will develop my ability in English to the best by study hard.
My wish is travele and experience various things in many other countries.
Thank you.
Hi, My name is Hyun Jin Ra. My English name is Tony that was created on 2005s. So I love this name. I like all of sports. so I often play soccer and tennis, table tennis, and kick boxing.
ReplyDeleteMy family member was mother, father, and sister and me. but since one month ago, father did going far away. So I live with mother and younger sister. I like math and science. so I'm here in science education of CBNU. I'm outgoing people. So I have many friends. and I live in Jeon-ju near by our school. One of the apartment in song chun dong. I like study new things which are only physics. so I like sleep too. and I like food kind of meet. and always pursuit quantity.
Finally, I love my girl friend same of my department and practical English class.
Hi Nice to meet you Owen Teacher!
ReplyDeleteMy name is Shin dahae and my englist name is Zara.
I live in jeonju. I was born in Geumsan. Geumsan is famous of Ginseng.
My family member is five, me, younger sister, older sister, mother and father.
I like watching drama. Drama is very funny.
Also i like watch movie. Like different kinds of movies and TV dramas.
And i like listen to music. Listening to music, mind becomes calm. So before going to sleep listening to music.
My major is computer engineering. Later, I want to be associated with the computer company employee.
Thank you for reading. Good bye! See you next monday!
Hello nice to meet you Owen Teacher.
DeleteI'm sorry to late this Writing Task 1
I have bad headache because I have rhinitis(비염).
sometimes I have bad headache so I eat medicine and sleep deeply
I get up now and your homework flash on me. I say to sorry again.
My name is Son Byoung Chul from Class 30.
Let me introduce myself. MY English name is oliver. this name is that you recommend me . I like my english name. and I have 4 family member include me.
My father is car Engineer , and my mother works in office in my farther's car center. my sister works in Nursery school .
I have two hobbies. first one is astronomical observation. I am going out to see stars in sunny days.
another hobby is making coffee like Barista. I make coffee in my breathing time. I love my two hobbies.
I live in jeon-ju.
I like this city because this have clear sky.
MY favorite food is shrimp.
I expect your class. so l study hardly this english class.
thanks for reading my introduce. have a nice weekend ~~:D
Hello, let me introduce myself to you. My name is Seung hwan Jeong and english name is Watson. I'm 20 years and I have parent and a younger sister. I'm lived in hyun-dae apartment, Jeon ju. I like listening to music and having a trip. Last 25, june, I travel E.U. This trip change that I thought last time. In middle school, my favorite season is winter, but now, winter is so cold, summer is so hot or lots of rain falling, fall is falling leaves. Therefore my favorite season is spring now.
ReplyDeleteHowever, sorry too late and have a nice day.
my name is baehyunwoo
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
from30class
DeleteHello. my name is Kim min gyu
ReplyDeletelet me introduce myself
i live JBNU dormitory
my family member is 3, father, mather and me.
my hobby is read aviation books
I want go backpacking this vacation but i study English and math in JBNU so my condition is very sad.
but Owen's class is really interesting. so In this lesson, I will try to find another pleasure.
see you monday Owen~
Hello. teacher. my name is Taeyeon Lee from class 39
ReplyDeleteMy family members are my father, mother, brother and myself.
Parents I are talking and funny. but my brother is quiet.
My family is nice and we respect each other.
My hobby is read a book and play basketball with my freinds.
I'm from Jeongeup. Jeongeup have a Naejang mountain.
This mountain have a fine view.
I learn education. I like education so I want to public educational official.
My like food is pizza and budae jjigae.
I'm sorry to be late. Bye thecher.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHello~ My name is Lee hyun ji from Class 30
DeleteMy English name is Julie. My hobby is listening music, singing and playing the guitar. my favorite singer is Beast. I love food. But I don't like vegetables. I enjoy playing outside. Thank you. bye~
Hello. my name is Sol Hee Park from class 30.
ReplyDeleteMy english name is Dacota.
I have four people in my family, they are father, mother and older brother than i.
l live in Cheongju. Cheongju Is 2 hours away from Jeonju.
My Bloody type is A, and my hobby are listening to music and playing computer game.
Owen McCaffrey friendly professors, not difficult ones, so I think I could enjoy a happy school life in Chonbuk National University.
Thank you for listening my presentation.
bye :)
Hi. My name is Park yo on from class 30. My english name is Travis.
ReplyDeleteI'm 20 years old and I have four people in my family.
I like watching baseball. And I from Gwang-ju, so my favorite baseball team is KIA Tigers. Sometimes I go th the baseball park!
My blood type is A. So I was so introverted. And I like watching movie more than listening music. I major in statistics.
When I saw you at first, you seem cold and scary. But I listen your course, you seem very warm!
Thank you for listening my introduction. Bye~
Hi.
ReplyDeleteMy name is Park saron from Class 30.
My english name is Saron.
I know Many people think that my name is sharon.
At first, Many people call me "sharon".
but I don't care.
so. You can call me "sharon". Do whatever you like to do.
I like reading. I like all kinds of book.
I like paper book more than electronic book.
Finally, I'm sorry to be late
(Sir, I was up this work in correct time, but I didn't writting my class number. Do not want lost my score, please look at my work not over one time.)
ReplyDeleteHi, My name is Hyun Jin Ra. I'm 39class. My English name is Tony that was created on 2005s. So I love this name. I like all of sports. so I often play soccer and tennis, table tennis, and kick boxing.
My family member was mother, father, and sister and me. but since one month ago, father did going far away. So I live with mother and younger sister. I like math and science. so I'm here in science education of CBNU. I'm outgoing people. So I have many friends. and I live in Jeon-ju near by our school. One of the apartment in song chun dong. I like study new things which are only physics. so I like sleep too. and I like food kind of meet. and always pursuit quantity.
Finally, I love my girl friend same of my department and practical English class.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete오나령 (nicol) 201212363
ReplyDeletehi,my name is na riung oh.I'am 24class. my English name is nicol. name called nicol this is the name that teachers recommended in the class time.
I have four people in my family, they are father, mother and a young younger brother than i.
l live in lksan.
my hobby is listening to music and for drowing a picture.
my major is household molding design mouth.
doeneungeot borrows a househoid designer.
my favorite food is fruit.
I am not good at english,but i want to be fluent in english.
finally,thanks for reading my introduce
이정환 201218273
DeleteHello.
My name is Jung-whan Lee. My Class number is 24
I live in jun ju and my English name is Chris.
I have four family members including my father,mother,sister and me.
My hobby is listening to Club Music ,so I Like DJing about Electronica House Music and, I have DJ Name,It's PIRATE /DJ PIRATE:)
My blood type is O.
My favorite food is China Food.
My favorite color is Darkness. because I like dark image and, It's Look like cover to me
I am very Shy and mischievous:) for everyone and many people told me that i am a Funny Guy.
I am not good at english, but i am ready for doing everything well and doing my best
Thank you for reading my introduction :)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHello Sir Owen.
DeleteMy name is Kim haet bit from 2 class. My English nickname is the sunshine.
I'm 20.
I live in Jeonju.
My major is furniture design.
I love anything by hand to create.
I recently created a worry doll. It was cute.
My favorite food is meat. I really like.
I don't like green vegetables. But I eat cucumbers and lettuce.
There are 3 people in my family.
Father, Mother and Me. I'm the only child.
My personality is active.
But I will be quiet in front of English.
This semester I want to learn English well.
thank you.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete윤인아 201212362
ReplyDeletehi, owen teacher!
my name is In A. My english name is In A too.
My Class number is 24. I'm 20 years old.
My major is western painting.
I'm liveing in dormitory, but my house is in Gunsan.
there are five people in my family father, mother, one younger sister, one younger brother and me.
my friend is all of the same class friend.
my hobby is finding delicious foods so my favorite food is various.
I like noodle, Rice-cake soup, fish cake, sausage typically.
I have low english ability, But i have interest because of your lesson. so I'll try to study english hard from now.
thank you.
My name is Jackson from class 24.
ReplyDeleteHello, Mr. McCaffrey.
I'm going to introduce myself.
I'm major in furniture design. I like to make something so
this is very nice for me.
And there are four members in my family. Fa,Ma,little bro and me.
My home town is really far from here. Have you ever heard about.. Tong-Yeong?? Now I'm living here alone in Dormitory.. So I miss my
family. T.T
I really like listening to music and drawing pictures. And my favorite food is Sushi. I really love it!
Mr.Mccaffrey. I like your teaching way. Also you speak English and Korean both. So it's so helpful for us. thank you.
see you later then.
Hi, nice to meet you owen teacher!!
ReplyDeletemy name is chae yeon Bae. my english name is hera.^^
my class number is 24.
my major is western painting. I like to a paint a picture.
I live in Jeonju.
my family members are father, mother, brother and me.
my hobby is painting a picture and listening to music.
my favorite food is kimchi fried rice and pork belly meat(sam gyeop sal). it's very delicious.
I want to going packpack trip in the rest of this vacation before second semester.
I have not good english but i believe to effort study english in your class.^_^
Thank you for my introduction! bye~
my school number is 201218251.
Deletehi, owen teacher.
ReplyDeletelet me introduce my self.
my name is jo hyun hwa. my class number is 24.
my school number is 201218241.
my major is korean painting. i like drawing on the paper.
i like using chinece ink.
i'm from gim-je. but, i live beside CBNU.
i like all the kinds food.
for example, i like curry, ramyun, sundeagukbab.
i like buy the clothes. however, i have little money.....TT
my family number is 4, father,mother,brother and me.
but, i live alone to the rented room.
thank you for reading.
Hello, My name is Um Seonn Yeo. Just call me Seonn Yeo. My international age is 19. I’m belong to class room number 24. And my major is Western painting. I thought hard about my major after high school graduation. I was born in Bu-san. But my residence is Gun-san. However I live In dormitory with my friend who is my new friend. My family’s member is father, mother and my younger sister. In first semester I commute to school by bus for a long time about one hour almost every day. As previously stated I’m affiliated to Western painting. In my major have only one man. The others is woman.
ReplyDeleteI enjoy your class so much. Sometimes can’t understand but I make a greater effort
Thank you
school number201218254
Delete[class number24] Song so ra
ReplyDeleteHi, Owen teacher~
let me introduce my self
My name is Song so ra ,English name is Sue!
I was born in Jeonju and i live in Jeonju until now
My major is western painting.I like it
My hobby is listen to music
i have family 4 members including my father,mother,brother and me
my friends are funny and nice.
so they are valuable.
my personal favorite food is chicken.it's very delicious
i have not so good in English but i will work hard to study!!
Thank you Owen teacher ^~^
Bye~~~~~
Hello.theacher~
ReplyDeletemy name is Lee ru ree,English name is ruri.
My class number is 24.and school number is 201218272
I'm 21 years old.
My major is sculture,sculpture is very interesting because sculpture gives me satisfaction.
There are five people in my family.Father,Mother,older sister,younger brother and me.I love my family so miss my family.
I'm from Yeosu. Yeosu is beautiful at night.Yeosu Expo is currently underway.It is interesting Especially Aqarium,The DSME Marine Robot Paviliom,Korea Pavilion are very interesting.
My favorite food is Gamja tang.It is very delicious.I love it.
We will be a good teacher and student.That's all.Thank you~
hello Owen teacher!^0^My name is back song e.My English name is stella.My class number is 24.and school number is 201218252. I have four family members including father mother brother and me.my major is western painting.my major is a very attractive.my hobby is walking and thinking.um...!my favorite food is kongnamul gukbap. it's very delicious. want to recommend is a food.^----------^and it was a very interesting class of teacher!!!!!i will expect the teacher's lesson♥thank you for reading~
ReplyDeleteHello, Owen Teacher!^^
ReplyDeleteMy name is Amber from class 24.
My major is Furniture design. I really like to draw something!
Now I live in GunSan. It's far.. So, I want to live
in the dormitory, here.
My favorite food is Bulgogi. I think it's so delicious.
There are four members in my family. Father, mother, elder brother and me.
Actually..I'm so shy person. But I want to speak English very well. I need your help. So... let's make it! See you~
korean name : 나일주 english name : big baby class number : 24
ReplyDeleteHello! Owen McCaffery teacher ~
let me introduce my self.
first my major is sculture. this is real! very dynamic major.
but small part, now interest major is design.
now i live in jeon ju, bur my one's hometown from seoul.
my family member is 4! we very harmony. Watch movies with my family often.
other family unenviable my family!
my hobby is listen to music, and watching magazine in street Culture.
favorite music genre is jazz hiphop. very good!
This concludes my introduction.
and teaher! I want to be good at English but I can not think well, as
But I will do my best. Thank you !!!
Hello teacher!My name is Yang Han Seul or Hennah.My class room number is 24 class. My student number is 201212361.I am 20 years old.I was born in Jeonju is now live.There are three people in my family. My father , mother , my self and I a puppy-feeder.Our family is like a friend doing a very harmonious.My parents are very funny.. And my dog is very lovely!My major is Western painting. I love my major.My dream is the art director. I am sure is going to be an art director.My hobby is listening to music. I like this.And i am very happy to hear the teacher's class. Teacher's class is so interesting.I expect that future lessons:)For the hard lessons of a teacher who can speak English students want to be.Until now, Thank you for listening to my introduce!I love Owen teacher! Thank you!!:)
ReplyDeleteHello teacher!
ReplyDeleteMy name is Lee seul gi or sallyr:)
My class room number is 24 class.
I am 20 years old.my major is western painting
My hobby is praise and listening to music
My religion is christion i believe in god
So when you stop studying for a year now, but many difficulties
Most of the time invested in studying ahead of others being able to keep up glad that the efforts are harmed
I hope all along has been well received good grades to meet you
love Owen teacher! Thank you!!:)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteMy class number is 24
ReplyDeleteHello My name yuneunji.
Now I am a student at jeonbuk University.
There are five families.
I like to eat and painting.
I do not like the course in English.
But through this special session and trying to learn English is easy to believe.
My personality is a good laugh and optimistic.
However, a lot of shyness I want to change the nature vigorously. We go to school, I hope a lot has changed.
hello,teacher~
ReplyDeletemy english name is songhee, my class number is 24
my school number is 201218244
I'm freshman but 22 years old. late more other freshman
my major is korean painting.It is very intersting, lovely major
my family is 4 people! father, mother, brother and me
I'm the baby of the family
my hobby is listen to music,drawing and read a book
favorite music type is dance and ballad for example busker busker ,IU,wonder girls,T(yoon mi rae)... etc
I enjoy reading a essay or love story book it's very interesting
I bellieve catholicism
I difficult english speaking but I'll very effort.
thank you teachear listen to my introduce!
[ Class number : 24 / Park soo bin ]
ReplyDeleteHello, Owen teacher!
My name's Park,soobin but you can call me bin or angel.*^^*
I'm a freshman at Chonbok University majoring in furniture design.
I was born in IK-san. This is my residence.
There are 3 members in my family.
Mother, father, myself and my lovely puppy.
But, my puppy is pass away in May.
I'm so sad but now I prayer every single moment for his peace.
I love drawing and make something.
So, everyday I think my future appearances.
When I graduate my school,I'll be a furniture drsigner or an artsit.
My personality is extroverted but sometime I'm introverted. Haha..
With my friends I'm an outgoing people and the front adult I'm an introversive people.
Because of this, some people think very come hard to me.
But I like people!
My Favorite food is my father's beef-rib soup.
Because my father's beef-rib soup is so wonderful and fantastic!
When I eating my father's beef-rib soup, I'm so happy~!
Up to here my all things!
And I like you Owen McCaffrey.^____________^*Thank you~
Hello teacher:-)
ReplyDeleteMy name is Yun Seojin from 24 class!
I'm 20 years old, actually my birthday is tomorrow!
I live Ik-san.
My family is four, my father, grand mother, sister and me.
My mom was passed away two years ago.
This true makes me sad but I try to live life to the full!
My hobby is watching movie and painting.
I love movies! espacially old movies and hero movies.
My favorie movie is Sleepless in seattle.
And I love painting people and beautiful things.
I was dreamed being an artist.
But now, I studying furniture desgin. I always try to do my best.
And I like band music. My favorite band is coldplay.
During this speacial semester, I promise I'll do my best.
Thank you teacher :)
Hello!
ReplyDeleteMy name is Jin Youngha from Class 24.
my English name is Nikki.
I live in Cham-Bit dormitory.
I have 4 family members, my father,mother,brother and me.
My hobby is listening to music, painting and computer game.
My favorite food is meat. but I like salad.
My favorite movie is Titanic. Becauce it touched my heart.
I am very activity and honesty for everyone and many people told me that I am a good girl.
I am not good at english, but i am ready for doing everything well and doing my best.Thank you:)
my name hayley from class 24.
ReplyDeletehello my korea name is Hwang da hye.
I'm 20 years old. My major is Funiture design.
I grauded from 부영 highschool in Yeosu. My hometown is Yeosu.
My hobby is listening to music. I like litening to acostic guitar sound. I hope to learning guitar.
And There are 4 people in my family father, mother, yonger brother and me. I want to speak English very well. I glad to meet you
Thank you!!!
Hello teacher! Nice to see you .
ReplyDeleteMy name is Dorothy from 24 class and my student number is 201218269.
I'm 20 years old. Now I'm a student at Jeonbuk University.
My major is Sculpture. It is so hard :( ...but i love my major.
And... I have 4 people in my family. Father, Mather, younger brother and Me. I was born in Gwangju.
My family live in gwangju except me. Now I live in Jeonju by myself.
Nowadays I'm so lonely :( I miss my family and... recently I was break up with my boyfriend. Although I'm so sad, i'm not depressed in this situation! I will do my best to study hard and weight loss. :) Thank you for listening to my story!
korean name:박건구 english name:kunhill class number:24.
ReplyDeleteHello owen~
Let me introduce myself.
My name is Park kurnkoo, or Kunhill.
I'm 21 year old but freshman.
My major is sculture. sculture is very artistic, art is my love.
My dream is best owner.
I have 4 family, 6 best friends and 1 girl friend. they are makes me very happy!
My hobby is drive. but only with my best friends.
I'm going to part time job. at mango six(cafe)!
come on~ teacher~ welcome to mango six !
Thank you! teacher. see you~
이정환 201218273
ReplyDeleteHello.
My name is Jung-whan Lee. My Class number is 24
I live in jun ju and my English name is Chris.
I have four family members including my father,mother,sister and me.
My hobby is listening to Club Music ,so I Like DJing about Electronica House Music and, I have DJ Name,It's PIRATE /DJ PIRATE:)
My blood type is O.
My favorite food is China Food.
My favorite color is Darkness. because I like dark image and, It's Look like cover to me
I am very Shy and mischievous:) for everyone and many people told me that i am a Funny Guy.
I am not good at english, but i am ready for doing everything well and doing my best
Thank you for reading my introduction :)
I Wrote Reply this so, I Wrote again this Writing
DeleteMy class number is 24
ReplyDeleteHi Owen teacher!
My name is seung a lee.
I from wanju but now I live in jeonbuk national university's dormitory.
My major is western painting so I like oil painting and drawing.
My hobby is listening the music and computer websurfing
I like read a many news and I like listening the many idol's music.
During listen to the music I feel so good.
My family is eight person
My thoughtful Grandmather, conservative father, very smart mother, funny two older brother, pretty wife of my older brother, me and very cute niece.
My friends think deeply for me and very funny.
So I love my friends.
My favorite food is kind of stew like a kimchi stew and I like all korean food.
Finally I want speaking english more fluently
So I study english very hard!
Help me! Thank you!!