- Something you have borrowed from a friend or family member recently
- Something you have lent to a friend or family member recently
- A favour you have done for a friend or family member recently
- Something you owe to a friend or family member recently
- Something your friend or family member owes you
Remember you MUST put your name and class number or you will get 0%.
Deadline July 20.
Mark 1%
My name is Kim haet bit from 24 class.
ReplyDeleteI recently lent my cousin to the camera. Because my cousin are going to travel.
My cousin has a camera that trip was four days.
However, the day before my cousin was coming back.
The camera was needed urgently.
I had to contact my cousin.
But my cousin did not answer the phone.
I did not know what to do.
A few hours later my cousin was in contact with.
They feel like finishing the story I was so relaxed.
hi my name is na riung oh.
Deletemy class room number is 24 class.
me there is all recently baepulgo by faver to family and friends.
I wark part-time to a younger brother, and i give an aiiowance to beondon during preperential families.
the friend who worked had a pain in a factory Eseo, and i made it.
Therefore, i did i was weak history visit to stop.
I`am happy.when i give family or friends by faver.
as thank you for listening to my story.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteClass 29, 201214967 Sang hyeon Jung
ReplyDeleteI borrowed iPod nano from my sister.
Because there's many good musics in her iPod.
So I can enjoy listening to music.
It's very exciting.
And I borrowed iPod touch from school.
Because 앱창작터 which learn how to make an application.
앱창작터 has two parts one is android, the other is iPhone.
Due to borrowing iPod touch I selected iPhone part.
I love it. kkk
I'll use iPod touch to make an application.
I lent back pack to my sister.
She had been Japan several days ago.
But she is in Seoul yet, so I can't receive my bag.ㅠㅠ
I favored 노래방 charge for friend.
He had no money so I favor for him.
It happened yesterday. we sang while 5 hours.
I was surprised at service.
I think that I always owe friends and family.
I appreciated for them.
My friend, who I favored, owe me.
Because he promised me if he absent the 앱창작터, he will buy lunch or dinner.
However he absent twice since promising me kkkk
I like him kkkk
class 24, 201218241 jo hyun hwa
ReplyDeletei dislike borrowing the something.
um but i borrowed money from my friends.
because i have no money at that time.
and... i often skip meal. because i live alone.
oneday, i was hungry.at that time, i got a call from my friend.
she said "come down for minute!"
i walked downstairs to listen her said.
she was under the stairs. she gave some bread to me.
i said "what is this?", and she said "it's a present for you"
at that time, i was impressed.
thank you for reading my story!
class 29, 201210914 LEE SANG GYU, English name is Tommy.
ReplyDeleteI borrowed a book from my friends.
Because i don't have this book... but a professor wanted this book.
This book so expensive but this book give back to my friend.
I bought this book. I'm doing work hard on studying with this book.
I hate owe it other people. so I will pay back to a kind person.
For example, buy dinner, gift, something... for friends.. etc...
And my parents is very important to me.
Always show kind smiles to me.
I do respect my parents trying devotedly for me.
I think it's owe to my parents now.
But I surely make it up to parents.
Of course it is not now, i'm not incapable of doing.
I grow year older.. later.
Thank you for my writing read.
class 29, 201210898, Shin dahae, Zara
ReplyDeleteHi Owen.
I recently borrowed a book to a friend.
I needed english book and math book.
Because I am on vacation to attend classes.
But the books are so expensive.
So i borrowed a book to a friend.
Friends on vacation does not listen to instruction.
Therefore the book did not need friends.
Thanks to my friend, I have been studying hard.
In the future must do all we can to reward your friends.
Rather than money, Lunch or evening meals or as a gift ...
And i lent the pmp to my younger sister.
Because my younger sister needed when studying.
While using pmp, I hope my younger sister studied hard.
Thank you for reading my story!
hello.teacher~
ReplyDeleteI'm ruree in 24class. My school number is 201218272.
What recently borrowed nothing to do but I lent money to a friend.
Beacause she is very hungry but didn't have the money so I lent for her. we filled the hungry.Why did'nt buy food for her? beacause I did'nt have a lot of money :(
My perents aways give me to fill a need so I have to study hard.
Thank you for reading my story.see you tomorrow~
Hi! my name is Dorothy from 24 class. My school number is 201218269
ReplyDeleteUm.... actually my charater hate owe to people around me and i'm not experienced owe to people.
But, i think i always owe to my parents.
Thanks to my parents, i was born and grew up and learn what i want.
My parents always take care of me.
Sometimes i put the parents in a bad mood but i'm grateful my parents.
And i will repay for my parents when i become an adult and take up an occupation after graduate university.
Thank you for reading my story!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteClass 24/201218251/Bae chae yeon(Hera).
ReplyDeleteHi, owen teacher!
my name is chae yeon Bae.
I recently borrowed a book from my friend.
the book title is 'the oil painter's bible'.
the book is essential to me because my major is western painting.
I failed to read the book yet. but I will read the whole book.
so I will have more and more interesting oil painting and I will learn a various of techniques.
And I owe money to a friend.
The reason I took a drink with my friends as a friend in an all calculations and to repay the money because split.
Therefore I owe to a friend.
I will meet this saturday with a friend gave me to borrow money.
I repay the money when it comes friends, going to buy delicious food.
Thank you for reading to my story!
Bye~~~^^
201212362 Yoon In A /
ReplyDeleteHi my name is In A Yoon.
My english name is In A ,too. My class number is 24.
Recently, there is friend that borrowed my money.
The friend is same major with me.
Not long ago, when same major's friend's birthday,we enjoy the party. After finished the party, it was too late.
My friend have to take a taxi.
But she doesn't have money because of playing with us.
So i lend my money. then, she went to the her home safety.
I didn't receive the money,yet.
But it's okay.Becuase my pareants gave me pocket money last week.
They gave me each 50,000won because I went to my home in a long time. Even if pocket money isn't much now, I will save the money.
Thank you.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteClass number 24 Song so ra, sue
ReplyDeleteI borrowed a book from my friend.
Tis is because the book looked interesting.
i lent clothes and money to friend,
Recently I was favorably to others.
Yesterday on the bus,i gave seat to a senior.
she was grateful to me for the little kindness i had shown her.
it was a proud moment for me.
When i have no money, my friend is willing to lent me money if i need it. And i returned money.
The other day,I lent a study note to friend.
She wasn't able to go to academy because she was sick.
i can't speak English but i worte hard :-D
Thank you Owen teacher Bye
My name is Se-hee(hope) from Class 30.
ReplyDeleteHello, Owen teacher!
My name is se-hee and my english name is hope.
Recently a friend was that working part-time work was needed the full dress.
Friends were worried that whether that should be purchased a full dress.
Because full dress is very expensive.
When i am heard that news, i remembered that i have been purchased it 3 month ago.
Immediately contacted a friend and i lent she the full dress.
My friend, she was very happy.
Because she can work part-time job.
In return, She promised to buy me a meal that has her first paycheck.
I am very happy because i can help someone.
Thank you for reading my story!
My name is Amber from class 24.
ReplyDeleteHi, Owen Teacher! I'm Amber. I like this English name. Thanks for that.
Recently, I helped my friend to finish his homework. So she gave me some chocolates and candies!
I owe my friend five thousand won because I forgot to bring my wallet with me... T.T So, I have to buy her something delicious.
Next time, If she forget to bring her wallet, I'm planning to take her to the restaurant and buy her really delicious foods! Now, I'm Imagining about it on what will happen.
Thanks for your reading anyway.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteClass number : 29, Korean name is Seung hwan, Jeong and english name is Watson.
ReplyDeleteHello, professor Owen.
I recently brorrowed a book and notebook computer from my friends.
Because of it, I need a calculus book, but it`s too expensive to buy this book.
Then, borrow it, go copy shop, and copy it.
umm... perhaps... it is illegal...hahahahaha;;
Whatever, why borrow a notebook from friend?
At first, I will complete this challenge, but time to go, I want play game!!
Sometimes, when I didn`t have enough money borrow some money from around person.
That time I think, I always need family, friends and neighbors.
Thanks to read my post.
My name is Jackson from class24.
ReplyDeleteHello, Mr. McCaffrey~ It's so hot today. T.T
Recently, I borrowed a guitar to learn how to play music. Because I really like to sing. So, I thought if I will have a guitar, It will be better for me.
Few days ago, I lent some money to my friend because he needed it. But, I haven't received his payment yet. Now I'm just thinking what can I do.
Last month, I made myself available to my Filipino friends so I accompany them on their vacation here in Korea. And they told me that they had a lot of fun and they are so grateful to have me as their tour guide.
Thank you for reading! Have a nice day~
i live apart from one's own family. So a friend comes to my house to come out frequently. This promises to provide a place to sleep for my friends, wearing clothes well and I'm lending. Calculus for stopping a lot of friends had a great time spend. But these days friends are busy busy I've not come over to my house often. I'm sorry these days is a little lonely. It's already the weekend again. Also send a good weekend this weekend.
ReplyDeleteAnd this too will never forget the class number. hahahahaha .......
class 30
choi il-hwan
marc-anthony
Hi My name is Jin-sil Jo from class 30
ReplyDeleteEnglish name is madona.
I borrowed a friend.Just yesterday. because I did not have the cash.
And I lent the book to a friend. Friend had borrowed my book for homework. Also, I was washing dishes and cleaning for the family.
My mother says "thank you."
I am angry that my mother loved me.I owe to my mom. I am so sorry my mom.
Thankyou for reading my story. :-)
My name is Kwak ye ji from 30 class.
ReplyDeleteHi,owen!
My English name is Zara.
I recently borrowed a book to a friend.
The book name is "Painful is the growing"
A friend had recommended this book.
I felt gratitude to a friend.
201212362 back song e/ stella
ReplyDeletei borrowed the money from my friend.
why did you borrow, a few days had promised with a major friends view the movie.
i had forgotten the appointment of the day.
the day before, so i had to spend extra money.
however, because of the anger of a friend went to the movis.
but no money was concerned.
i was worried. said a friend turned to me "i give it to"
i could see the movie!! owed money from a friend.
week later repaid the money to for friend.
Thank you.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI recently had to borrow clothes to a friend.Because Friend of the talent show in school M.TMy friend said "Thank you very much!"I said to a friend "You should be doing is the best! Because I've lent it to you"I was glad give to help to a friend.And, I recently gave my parents owe.Because I have wasted a lot of money these days.I am very sorry to my parent.Later, when I have a job, I will dutiful to my parents.Until now, Thank you for listening to my story!
ReplyDeleteclass number : 24 , name : Yang Han Seul
Hello My name is son byoung chul from 30 class
ReplyDeleteI recntly had to borrow a math textbook from my friend Because
I have math class before your class.
We need to a math textbook for math class. but the math textbook's cost is 39,000 Won!!!! It's too expensive to me!!! so I told to my
friend. his major is math. He rented a math textbook for me.
And, I had to rent some money for my friend.
because we played in gak-sa but my friend didn't have enough money for going back to the home. he requested me so I rented to some money for my friend. So He bought lunch for me ~lol
Thank you for reading~~ Have a Good Weekend~~:D
Hi~my name is seul-gi park.
ReplyDeleteEnglish name is paris for 29 class.
I borrowed money from daddy but i don't repay him.
and i borrowed math book, english book, earphone.
i losed earphone..ㅠㅠ.
I owe to my parents.Gives parents the tuition and pocket money.
i study hard and repay from parents this semester did not well.
The harder the next semester should do that.
finally i lent book from my younger brother.
my younger brother is 19 years old.
Very hard in Korea 19 years old.
thank you for reading my writing~.
see you next monday~
bye bye
My name is Kim Hye-Jin from Class 39.
ReplyDeleteAnd my English name is Destiny.
I recently borrowed my sister's sneakers from my sister. Because my sneakers were wet when I should go to the library and study. With all the rain, my sneakers were wet. But my sneakers did not dry enough because of a cloudy weather. However I should go to the library. Although I had other shoes, I want to study putting on comfortable shoes. So, I put on my sister's sneakers. And then I comfortably went to the library and studied. That night, I helped my sister with her math homework.
Also, I lent the book to my sister. Because my sister did not have enough books. She should write 'Reading Activity Records' which is homework. But she did not have serviceable books. So, She asked me for help. For this reason, I recommended the book to my sister and lent it. She easily finished her homework and returned it to me.
My name is Song Cheolbeom from class 30.
ReplyDeleteI borrowed some money to my friend two month ago because of lunch.
Of course, I paid back it.
I think it was the most recently.
I lent a scotch tape to my friend two days ago.
I lent it to attach the name card in the group presentation.
I owed to my father one month ago.
My father helped me to come back home in 인천.
Because I had so many luggage and I carried it so hard from 전주 to 인천.
I am oweing to my dormitory roommate.
He have a clothes horse. But I don't have it.
So He use it with me.
Thank U.
class 39, 201216853, Lee sujeong
ReplyDeleteI recently borrowed money from my friend.
Because I have to pay toilet repairs.
But I don't have any money in my wallet.
So I borrowed money from my friend.
Thanks to my friend, I could pay toilet repairs.
I think my friend is angel.
And I lent MP3 player to my older brother.
My older brother is a soldier.
He said, "I need MP3 player to spend time.'
So, I lent my MP3 player to my older brother.
But next time, I hope he gives back MP3 player to me.
I also need my MP3 player.
I think I'm slightly selfish.
Brother, I'm so sorry but I love you.
Thank you.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHi my name is Kim Do Hyung for 29 class.
ReplyDeleteEnglish name is Eric.
I had studied with Girlfriend in circles room. I recently borrowed my umbrella. Because I don't have umbrella in the rain. However, the umbrella has not returned yet. Because Tomorrow is the day she goes home. So I will return tomorrow before going home.
Something I recently owe to a family member is money. When I went to play like Caribbean Bay and valley, beach. Above all, Something I owe to a family is that came to unniversity. Because of expensive tuition. I am studying very hard in order to receive a scholarship.
Of course, I have been studying for a dream.
Hi my name is bae hyun woo for 30 class
ReplyDeleteI recently borrowed money from my sister.
Because need to bus fare
[name] korean : il ju na english : big baby [class no.24]
ReplyDeletehello ! Owen McCaffrey teacher ~
say the same thing twice greeting. hahaha
I think everyday does not owe, but Whenever this subject is given thinking at me. and 4 people in my family.
father, mother, sister and The youngest, the prettiest me.
I'm the man. It was cute a joking, haha!!
And all of my friends is fun. me too. It 's good fun that?
don't worry. When we need to seriously It is deeply serious.
I think only friends friendship. not a debt.
And in general I like people.
thank you. teather! The end of my story!
Hi my name Jeon sang yong. English name Kaden. class 29.
ReplyDeleterecently I borrowed a book to friend. because I was curious friend's book.
but I taken the book too long so I'm so sorry to friend.
and I owe money from father,mother. that mean is pocket money but i'm university
so I think that borrowed money. so I should repay.
I have to thank my parents.
I loaned money to friends. bacause That friend have to bus but not enough money. so I rent money. that friend buying rice for me.
so world is so Beautiful.
thank you.
Hello my name is Yoon Eun Sik from class 39
ReplyDeleteEnglish name is Parker.
I recently borrowed a lab coat to my friend.
Because in English class,
I had to prepare for movie trailers.
My friend lent me a laboratory coat,
so I along with other props could take more interesting movie trailers.
So we finished our group presentation very well and funny.
Thanks to my friend.
And our group members are very kind.
Thank you.
Hi my name is park minji.
ReplyDeleteMy class number is 39class.
I recently lent my domitary room mate to the cup.
My room mate has a cup for a day.
I borrowed cap from my boyfriend.
Because, I go to exercise at the morning.
And yesterday, I borrowed money from my friends.
Because I have no money at that time.
I borrowed a book from my boyfriend.
The book title is "Talmud"
But I failed to read the book yet.
Surely I will read the book.
In this case, I am owed to many people.
Thank you for reading my story.
class No.29 Name (K)Hong Ki Hyuck (E)Leonardo
ReplyDeleteLast week, I borrowed a guitar to a friend
because I practice the guitar
but I did not practice because i cut line
So i will change the lines and I should pay 10,000 won
My name is Park ji young(kelly) from 30 class.
ReplyDeleteI recently lent a book to a friend.
That book was borrowed for rental shop.
By the way, friend losts book.
Friend says that I'm sorry and didn't give a book price.
In the end I was alone the book price and the late fee.
I was very upset and was disappointed.
So I still don't lend the book to that friend.
Now the story ended.
Thanks for reading.
Have a good weekend.
Hello my professor.
ReplyDeletemy name is Park Tae Kwan from class 39.
i have not received an English name.
because i went to volunteer. 4days.
i borrowed 화투. for the task. in owen's englsih class.
our group picked that movie trailers. coming out 화투.
because i want to show you 화투.
owen, have you ever seen?
if you interested, you find Lee Do Yeon.
She has lot of interest.
she will teach you. And then you will enjoy.
Thank you.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteMy name is kim ji seon from class 30.
ReplyDeleteI recently borrowed notebook computer from my friend. because I'm very bored. so I played the computer game in order to kill time.
I'm almost not to borrow money because my poor memory. And Sometimes I think when borrow money will be offend the person. I'm a kind person who will not take nay. so I'm naive enough to lend money to anybody. :-)...... Often these two reasons are cause by didn't get the money back.
I owe my parents a lot. money love heart... they are numerous. but Looking back, I don't lend to them anything. This is common respect every people. people don't pay back their parents. we can't. The debt my owe them gets collected by my children, who hand it down in turn. I think that is a kind of convention. take , turn over, take, turn over.....
Hello. Owen teacher.^*^
ReplyDeleteI'm Lauren. My class number is 39.
I recently lent the Lunch box to a my friend.
Because she has handsome boyfriend. and She meets him 100 days.
She has event for him. I helped her.
She was cooking. And cooking put in my Lunch box.
She is good at cooking. I envy her.
Her boyfriend is impressed with cooking.
So I leave one´s seat quietly for my friend and her boyfriend.
Maybe they had a good time.
they are best couple.
I'm happy. because I gave her some help.:-)
She is best girlfriend. I want to be like her.
And I want to be a good couple with my boyfriend.
Thank you for reading to my story!
Bye~~~kkk
Class 24/201218255/lee seul gi
ReplyDeleteHello :-) my name is lee seul gi.
I prayed for my friends. Always I wish my friends' happym And I want my friends are realize and experience to god's amazing love.Thanks to my Lord(Jesus) because he always protect my family's health and he gave countless love to me. I think Jesus matched you(Professor Owen) & I. I think this relation is so special to me. Thanks for teaching me, Owen. I think I'm insufficiency person at this class. But I'm able to practice harder, Finally I will get A class. Thank you! Jesus love Owen forevor :-)
Hello~ My name is Kim ki woong. And English name is Leonardo.
ReplyDeleteMy class number is 39.
I recently borrowed a room to my friend.
Because, 3 weeks ago, I forgot volunteer of dormitory.
And I realize this fact 2 weeks ago from beginning the Practical English Class.
So, I was looking for a room around the university in a hurry.
Just then, suddenly I recall that my friend is go to Seoul for summer vacation and his room was empty.
And I make a call to my friend and I ask him for borrowing the room.
He allow to me for using his room.
But, I paid the money to house owner.
Anyway, Thanks to my friend, I can take my English class.
Thank you for reading.
My name is Minsu-Ahn (Sevi) from 29 class.
ReplyDeleteRecently I lend money or something to friends. One is friend who when entering high school, I made friends with. He had to buy birthday present to his mother. But he had no money at that time. So I lend 30000 won to him. Another is friend who I made friends with in this university. Even if he had to take a note in the math class, he didn’t have note. I lend one of mine to him because I had extra note. Many people used to lent someone something. Of course, they often borrow.
In my case, I borrowed a eraser, ruler, books and so on from my friends or roommate. Especially a week before, I borrowed money from my parents owing to buy a book I have to take in math class.
hi my name is Ho seung LEE(Rico).my class number is 29.
ReplyDeleterecently i borrowed a money to my friend.
because i had no money to take a taxi.so i borrowed 10000won to friend.i next day give mony him.
also i borrowed tent two weeks ago.because i camping with my friends.i like travel with friends.thank you for reading.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteMy name is Choi Jun Beom from 29
ReplyDeleteI recently lent the baseball glove from brother
because to play catch ball with
so we had enjoy play catch the catch ball
but we were sorry batter wasn't there
also i borrowed a book from friend
becaus i don' have books.....
so i said "thank you"..
thank you for reading.
for reference i have not received an English name.
[ Class number : 24 / Park soo bin ]
ReplyDeleteHello, my name's soobin !
I have relative little brother.
Recently I gives an allowance to him.
Becauese my relative little brother is middle school senior.
And he living apart his father and mother.
So, as a sister I gives some money.
My relative yonger brother be delighted and me too!
Thereafter, he and me be near.hahaha
To conclude, I am an angel!!!!>.<~
hi....owen
ReplyDeletei writed hardly but when i pushed a publish my knowledge is disappeared
so i am a panic :-( i write again.....
my name is Lee eo jin (Ace) in class 29
i'm always have no money beacuse my roommates 5guys areall heavy drinker and i like enjoy life batter than effort for be a successful man
so my roommates and me go pub everyday and drinking beer and soju!
therefore i'm be a beggar and i have a loan of money
and when earn an allowance i pay one's debt
then i'm a bum again!!!
it is a vicious circle!!
now i'm have a self-reflection time for my first semester in university
and i do thrifty living
and effort anything!!
Hi teacher Owen :-)
ReplyDeleteMy name is Yun Seojin from 24 class.(English name is Jin).
Recently, I owe to my best friend.
She is my best friend from the time when we was young.
She always stay with me when I was happy or sad.
She is just like my family.
We are so close, so I didn't take care of her more than other friends.
So I am always sorry to her. But we are still good friends.
But recently, I was meeting my boyfriend till late at night.
That time, My father called me and I was lied I playing with my best friend.
After finished phone call, I dating with my boyfriend more two hours.
My father was a doubt the truth.
He called my best friend. She lied for me and said sorry to my father stand in me.
After I come back to home, my father told me what her did.
I really sorry to her and appreciated to her.
I really owe to her. :-(
l'll return her favor soon.
We are good friends, and I love her.
Thank you for reading teacher.
Hello! My name is Kim yoon-ji.
ReplyDeleteMy English name is Tori for 39 class.
I recently borrowed a friend English book 'Ventures3'. Because the class was to get help when I hear. I will buy a meal as a reward to a my friend.
I lent money to a friend. Because of thirst because a friend. With that money she bought juice.
I recently took seriously ill in enteritis. My mother said a lot of worry. I owe my mother's heart. I will gHello! My name is Kim yoon-ji.
My English name is Tori for 39 class.
I recently borrowed a friend English book 'Ventures3'. Because the class was to get help when I hear. I will buy a meal as a reward to a my friend.
I lent money to a friend. Because of thirst because a friend. With that money she bought juice.
I recently took seriously ill in enteritis. My mother said a lot of worry. I owe my mother's heart. I will give my mother more good.ive my mother more good.
hello teacher!
ReplyDeletemy name is songhee from 24 class
I recently borrowed the a book because I'm recomended for my freinds
so I'm read a book, wow very interested!
also I lent a money to my friend
because my friend is pay for bus fare ,at the moment I feel pity but I dislike because she is habitual lented my money
thank you reading my story
Hi Owen.
ReplyDeleteMy name is kang ji youn.
Also my english name is Eva for 29 class.
I recently borrowed a english textbook to a friend.
I needed english textbook that it use classwork.
Also the english textbook is so expensive and it use for 1 month.
By contraries, I lent textbook to a friend.
I don't receive math lesson.
Therefore I don't need the text book.
As I appreciate to friend, the friend feel me appreciation.
And I give a wallet to my younger sister.Because I bought new wallet.
Therefore I don't need my the old wallet.
Though old, she said me that thank you.So, I think that I will give a better present.
Thank you for reading.
201213034 Hi my name is ju myung su. My class number is 30
ReplyDeleteI recently borrow money to my friend. Because i spend my allowance.
But i repay money after 5 days. My mother always send money to me once a month(17day in every month) so last month i borrow notebook to my fried. Because
i study statistics so i need a noteboook. but notebook is very old. so i borrow another notebook. Thanks to my friend's help, i ended my homework completely.
so I am extremely grateful to all the friends for their help.
My name is heylay from class 24
ReplyDeleteI recently had to borrow running shoes to aunt.
Because I joined a health club in 전주.
But I live in Yeosu. I went to aunt's house to study English.
I don't have two runing shoes.
So I borrowed to aunt. And I go to the health club every day.
I reduce my weight a little.
Hello!
ReplyDeleteMy name is Jin Youngha from 24 class.
My English name is Nikki.
I recently lent my friend to the money. Becauce I don't have bus pair.
So I can go to my job.
It's not Becauce of I'm late to my jop.
Thanks to my friend.
Hi, Owen teacher, my name is Ra hyun jin. Let me introduce something I have borrowed from a friend. I want not borrowing something from anyone. Because, my mother was to teach me to borrow from nobody unless be necessary time. But I was borrowing something of amount that is not so little. In this way, I was thinking of recently borrowing things. That is umbrella. In this weather, I don't know when it will be rainy. and, if it is not rainy here, sky is very clear. So I was outgoing, I don't bring umbrella. So it will be rain suddenly, I would ready to meet rain of my head directly. but, one day that was sudden death day my girl friend was called at 23:00am. "it will be rain outside, I will go out for you with my only umbrella." so I stay with her in dormitory. I must go home, but it wasn't quit the rainy outside. so after some time, she borrows umbrella to me. I was impressed of my friend, and fall in love. Thank you. If you read this word, say to me. "YOU MUST BUY UMBRELLA TO ME."
ReplyDeleteMy class number is 39
Deleteand my English name is Tony
I was write this on word, but, i don't know why it is not writen.ㅠㅠ
Class 29 / 201210910 / Ho Se Yun = Miguel
ReplyDeleteHi owen, I'm miguel. I was planning to drink with my friends. However, because of homework this week's "Burning Friday night" have to spend at home. :(...
um.. Something borrowed family? You know what? I have a brother attending same school : CBNU ! Than i live with my brother.I often borrow money to him. Of course, not going to pay :):):)..
I belong to group sound club. called Taurus. you know this club ? Taurus much is known in CBNU. I'm playing the guitar from there. I lend to my friends but do not get a peak....
hmm.. It is self-praise, I allow my friends and well-care. When you look at me, maybe you received that feeling... haha... sorry
Chris 201218273 Class number:24 Jung whan Lee
ReplyDelete1.I borrowed some money form My friend :)
because When I got Some drink With my Friend but, I don't have money
so, he borrow to me some money :) while, I'm not repay yet :)
2.Recently I lent Scrubture Tools for my Student in my Scrubture Academi because,She is learn hardly but, She hadn't Scrubture Tools
So,I lent my Tools for her, When I lent to her ,she looks happy:)
3.Recently,My friend farewell he's Girlfriend so, After work I met him and talk over a drink so,he Grateful for me :)
4.I don't This Something about owe, HA! I wrote to that 1.answer :)
5.I was so angry abouy my friend. Because he slip of the tongue for
me so, I fury that! but, He wasn't realized about it , I belived that he owed For me! :(
Thanks for read my writing:)
when I Wrote this ,20,July 11:48pm :)
DeleteSorry for late
My class number is 24
ReplyDeleteHello Owen teacher!
I'm seung a.
I recently borrowed the drying rack to my roommate.
Because I want hang out the washing on a drying rack.
So I can dry my wash. my roommate is so kind person.
I recently lent my money to my friends.
Because she want some money for texi therefore I lent my money to her ^^
My family is always give me a courage.
They think deeply for me everyday and my mother call every morning.
So I feel every day that I receive her love.
I love my family so much.
I think that I'm very happiness person because I meet my family.
Finally I want to live a long with my family.
Hi Owen teacher. My name is min kyeong Kim.
ReplyDeleteMy english name is Leslsly.
My class number is 30.
Start taking about borrowed plumes.
I borrowed carrier from my friend.
I still had the carrier from over a 2year ago.
Evertime I try to meet she, she is busy.
And she is too long.
I am very anxious to meet her.
I am really looking forwad to seeing you again,my friend.
See you anon.
Hi. my name is Park hyo eun from class 30.
ReplyDeleteI borrowed earphone from friend. Because I wanted to listen music.
But I lost my earphone.
I lent statistics book to friend. My friend need it to study statistics.
She thanked me.
Recently I bought a dinner meal to my parents. Because I received my first pay check.
I owed my mother. Because she gave a ride to school from Ik-san for two days.
My friend owed me. she didn't have money. So I bought the lunch to a friend.
Hi my name is Kim Kyeongmo or Kaden, in the 30 class.
ReplyDeleteI was the one months ago mother lent to Ipod classic. Because my mother manage the beer bar location Junghwasandong, beer bar must play the music but my mother's bar can't play the music. because bar's computer is very suck. My Ipod classic's memory very big, It's 80gb. Therefore I lent to my Ipod classic.
Now my mother's beer bar always playing good music. I hope you visit my mother's beer bar. That's good place.
Hello Owen. My name is Jang Jung Min and class name is Will.
ReplyDeleteonce My class number is 29.
Speaking of what I borrowed or lent
I recently borrowed a english textbook to a friend.
but in order to use one month is too expensive to buy books.
I do not have much money. So borrowed a book.
And for similar reasons, i also loaned a math book to a friend.
also I borrowed a friend's knowledge. because do not know the math problem.
Thx for reading my story
Hello.
ReplyDeleteMy name is Uhm young sun from class 30.
My nickname is Tatum.
I recently borrowed netbook from my older sister.
Because I am bored.
I live in the dormity, which is very boring.
So last weekend I borrowed my older sister netbook.
I do many things with netbooks.
window-shopping, surf the internet, play game, homework, and so on.
Now I do not get bored.
Hi teacher sorry to late.
ReplyDeleteMy name is christiano from class29.
I have recently borrowed a book from my friend.
The title of the book is 'HwaCha' which was very exciting.
So i'm into mystery stories these days.
It is very kind of my friend to lend me the book.
Therefore i will also recommand the another book
hello my name is luke. class 30.
ReplyDeleteI go to the healthclub with my friend. After exercise, me and my friend eat chicken and drink. my age is 19 years old. So I don't drink at chicken store. but I rent my friend identification 1 month ago. Sometimes when I go to the party or Meeting, I go back home. Because I don't pass Age test. So I rent identification from my friend. Every weekend I go to the party and meeting. I want next year, then I go to the meeting and party, only have my identification.
Hi! my name is Kim Myung-Hwa from class 30.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry to late.
I recently lent my friend some money.
Because my friend lose a wallet.
So she seemed very thankful.
I feel pride in my heart.
Because I'm helped my friend! :)
Thank you for reading my story
See you next Monday !
Hello Professor
ReplyDeleteMy name is Choi keun young. My Class number 39
First,I'm sorry that I write this homework very late. because I can't use this webpage last knight. Please forgive me as your good magnanimity.
I recently borrowed English book from my circles And umbrella from my roommate. So I gave my thanks
I lent my toothpaste to circles on Volunteering.
I favor to my roommate as I gave packing chicken to he.
I owe to my roommate. because he paid my karaoke. So I will pay some cost later.
Thank you for read my story.
Hi my name beak so yeon. English name chantell. class 29.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry to late.
I recently borrowed a book to a friend.
The title of the book is " 아프니까 청춘이다 "which was very exciting.
As the University of come up a lot of anticipation and fear and restlessness were also makmakhagi my life and lonely and sometimes prayed a lot of beating in anticipation.
Teachers and friends, or parents, predecessors, but you still listen to the advice of a life in front of my eyes just happened did not really makes absolutely no sense in my mind.
However, after reading this book will tell you is a little. Do you suggest that youth are two chaekeseon was sick. I was shaken and lonely friends who are anxious to read this book, I would say.
Made to a friend borrow this book is really very fortunate
Thank you for read my story.
Hi. My name is Kim Soohyun from class 29.
ReplyDeleteI usually get a lot of help from others.
Recently, I received monetary help to friend. I will go to travel with highschool friends. So, we collect dues. But, I was short of money and borrowed to friend. hihihi....
Also, I received mental help to my family. Family is excellent mentor.
I have received help I want to give them away to others.
hello, Owen! My name is Yu-Jeong in your class 29.
ReplyDeleteMy english name is Anna-lise.
I usually like borrow something.
Especially, I often borrow money and clothes to my friend.
Because I jsut feel good.
However, I didn't get my clothes since three years!
Although I need not that clothes, I disappointed.
As a result, I droped reliability to my freind who didn't give back.
If I did not would borrow, I wouldn't drop reliability to my friend.
Since then, I hesitate when I borrow something to her.
hello owen teacher!!
ReplyDeletemy name is moon ki hune(hunter).
my class number is 29.
i often borrow book , clothes and money to my friends.
when i borrow book, i need book but friend don't need book.
and when i borrow clothes, the clothes is good.
when i borrow money , i don't have money.
and i can borrow somethings to friends.
i think, it is some good friendship
Hi!
ReplyDeletemy name is Park saron.
my class number is 30.
Like they always say, lend your money and lose your friend.
so, I neither lend nor borrow money, if possible.
I lent book to my friend.
The book was called the four great tragedies by Shakespeare.
she need a book for assignment.
I love reading. so, I have a some book.
she don't return the book.
I will return the book after vacation.
and I'm sorry to late.
hello
ReplyDeletemy name is Park Solhee in the 30 class.
I recently lent my friend to the cap.
when i don't wear make up and i don't wash my hair, i wear a cap.
so, i always wear make up and wash my hair.
i won't give friend my cap.
I'm sorry to late.